What our guests are saying:
"Another great stay, will be back next year."
"Puffin Lodge is so well equipped and very clean and cosy."
"A real home from home and gorgeous fluffy towels too!"
We've also had possibly our oldest and one of our youngest guests stay in May:
"A very short, but absolutely perfect, 3 day stay to celebrate Auntie's 90th birthday."
"Little Grace who is only 11 months old thoroughly enjoyed herself too!""
For latest availability and prices please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or text or call 07901 666866. Thank you.
- Sleeps four people in two bedrooms (one 5' bed and one zip-link 5' bed that can be made into two 2' 6" singles) plus baby (travel cot).
- All bed linen and towels plus tea towels and oven gloves supplied.
- Two shower rooms.
- Log burning stove plus double glazing and central heating makes Puffin Lodge ideal for holidays all year round.
- Unlimited free Fibre Broadband/WiFi.
- Bi-fold doors opening onto South facing deck.
- Quiet location.
- Scenic 12 minutes walk to a large sandy beach and a further 35 minutes walk to Filey at low tide.
- 8 minutes drive to Filey.
- Click on Local Area tab for details of The Bay holiday village.
- Puffin Lodge doesn't accept any pets and never has done.
- No smoking is allowed inside the property.
- No feather or down pillows or duvets are used.
- No cut flowers are in the house.
- The property is surrounded by grass but the beach is only a 12 minute walk away.
* Please note that the swimming pool will be closed for refurbishment from 4 November to 15 December but guests may use the swimming pool at the Flower of May Holiday Park Mondays to Fridays.